Friday, February 1, 2013


Digital literacy
2). 1.I think teachers in elementary school should focusing on improve our creativity, while middle and high school can provide more subjects for students to test their interests. I suggest they provide class such as basic economy principle or introduction to foreign history and language.
                     2. I believe have to use lots of computer technology as an economist. I need to learn how to analyze data or stock by using some computer software. Actually Oakland University provide a good circumstance for student to prepare for career field.
                    3. Writing in a more relaxed setting is better to me, because I consider myself as a creative write. I always have lots of thoughts and ideas in my mind. I do not know if it’s usual that I always have totally opposite idea about the same topic. As a result, sometimes I may support some topic in first paragraph and against it in another paragraph. So writing in a relaxed setting, such as blog, will be a better way to express my opinions.
                  4. If I can be a science teacher, I will try to use high-tech stuff to display more science experiments, such as simulating how to travel in light speed. So that future generations can experience deeply in the science field to figure out their interests.
                   5.I agree with the main thesis of this essay. There is no doubt that with the rapid development of human society, people will have more knowledge to learn. Traditional education can no longer fill the requirement the situation. Digital literacy as an widespread tools will be a powerful weapon when people can use it properly in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment